Teepee 1.5m (2.1m also available)
Our teepees come in two sizes; the regular (5 foot/1.5m) and the super size (7 foot/2.1m). They are identical except for their size teepees come in two sizes; the regular (5 foot/1.5m) and the super size (7 foot/2.1m). They are identical except for their size, and number of poles, and number of poles.
Each nic-nac teepee comes complete with;
- 1x carry bag with strap for easy carting off to the beach or park
- 1x 100% cotton cover, machine washable, natural colour, light and breathable fabric, perfect for the Australian climate. The cover has a tie at the top, to ensure teepee cover stays perfectly in place and can be adjusted.
- 5x wooden poles - regular size 6 x wooden poles large size
- 5 (regular) or 6 (large) x wooden beads which slot between each pole at the top, to ensure perfect spacing
- instructions to help you put your teepee together
From the manufacturer
SPECIAL NOTE ON THE WOODEN POLES:
Your teepee poles have been split on one end, so that they can be inserted to expand inside their joiner, for strength. Timber has imperfections and while some of the splits may appear to you longer than you think necessary, the split does not compromise the strength of the pole. It is unlikely that they would break, due to this split. A teepee pole would break if it is jumped on or treated roughly. Before finalising our design of these teepees, we explored all our pole options to ensure consistency and durability, and after a thorough investigation with a research panel and our existing database of teepee users, the aesthetics and warmth of timber was a huge draw card. So please enjoy the beauty of the wood, the knots and the imperfections, they make your teepee unique, natural and ultra beautiful!
- To keep your teepee cover looking great, machine wash when required in cold water on a gentle cycle, and line dry.
- May also be ironed if needed after shipping, washing or storage.
We Also Recommend